American Civil War - The Blue and the Gray
|American Civil War - The Blue and the Gray|
|Platform||Empire: Total War|
|Mod Type||Total Conversion|
|Era||American Civil War|
|Release Status||V 3.4|
|Forum / Thread||Here|
1861, while in North America troubles begins. But not only America is in conflict, in the whole world we can see what gives this game his name - TOTAL WAR!
Play with the famous civil war units like the Stonewall Brigade, the Irish Brigade, The Iron Brigade and many others. Use the new artillery units and fast firing weapons like the Gatling gun to gain victory. Lead them with historic characters like Robert E. Lee, Ulysses S. Grant, Thomas J. Jackson, James Longstreet, William T. Sherman and many others into the battlefield.
On the battlefield himself you will encounter the real difference to the main game. The most lethal battles you have ever seen in Empire Total War awaits you. Faster, bloodier, and at least very spectacular gameplay with unique atmospheric sounds and voices.
Fight with your armies in the bloodiest conflict ever fought on american soil. Be part of this noteworthy history with an mod that bring you nearer to it then any other game before. Based on long historic research, developed with eyewitness account.
Where ever you fight, fight with honor!
- Civil War Campaign 1861 - open end
- Countless detailed units
- Historic battle maps like Manassas, Gettysburg, Shiloh and others.
- Complete rework of AI system for battles and campaign
- Exclusive recruitment system with strategic deepness
- New campaign map buildings like command centers and supply centers
- Atmospheric music and graphic art, battle sounds, civil war quotes, intro-movie
- Modfoldered, installer, launcher.
- Minas Moth
Current ACW Team:
- Trig (texturing)
- Chieftain John K. (German translation and historical research)
- NCMaster (forum moderation)
- ss97slp (various contributions)
- Primergy (3D, 2D)
- Hinkel (2D, music, coding))
- Danova (3D, 2D)
- Shokh (music, coding)
- Titan Uranus
- Lordz Modding Collective
Current version of this mod is 3.4.1. New 3.5 version is nearing its completion and is currently being tested. The new features of the 3.5 version are:
- introduction of Military District and Military School Buildings
- increased construction times and costs of buildings
- above 40 historic units (volunteer regiments, raiders etc)
- naval combat with unique ACW marines
- American Civil War Technology Tree
- Raiding system (rakes)
- Abolitionist and pro-Slavery Movements