Chivalry II: The Sicilian Vespers
|Chivalry II: The Sicilian Vespers|
|Platform||Medieval II: Total War|
|Release Status||Version 3.3|
|Forum / Thread||Here|
The Chivalry II: The Sicilian Vespers modification for Medieval II: Total War features campaigns from the Late Dark Ages, Early, High and Late Middle-ages and the Early and High Renaissance. Sicilian Vespers alters and adds content for the campaign map, factions, units, combat, traits&ancillaries, characters, tech-tree, buildings, scripts, graphics. Various minimods are included in order to improve the overall quality of the mod.
Through the use of many mini-mods and the creations of the team, Chivalry II: The Sicilian Vespers features a lot of unique features, units, graphics and more. Amongst them are:
- 5 new factions: The Catalans/Kingdom of Aragon, The Angevins/County of Anjou, The Armenian/Kingdom of Armenia, The Serbs/Zupanate of Serbia, The Bulgarians/Tsardom of Bulgaria.
- 6 Different Time-periods: Late Dark Age, Early Middle Ages, High Middle Ages, Late Middle Ages, Early Renaissance, High Renaissance.
- SicilianVespers Launcher menu, for era configuration.
- Six new provinces: Malta, Majorca, Corfu, Negroponte, Morea, Chios.
- DB Heraldry for Regions & Provinces, including: Heraldry for all regions, new ancillary images, royal titles for factions (non-transferable).
- Other transferable royal titles, for example: King of Bohemia, Duke of Burgundy, King of Jerusalem and many more.
- Caliph titles: Caliph of Cairo, Caliph of Bagdad, Caliph of Cordoba
- Byzantium Armor Progression
- Burrek's Knights & Knaves
The SV team has chosen to use a new map, provided by the Regions & Provinces map mini-mod.
The Sicilian Vespers upgrades the AI using the Improved AI by the Ultimate AI mini-mod.
Mod Creator, Leader and Director:
- Coding, Scripting, Mapping and Skinning
- Implementing of Sub/Mini-Mods etc.
- DaVinci (with/since v2.1)
- Ex Co Leader
- Coding (Combat and Tech-Tree Balancing)
- Mod Design Consulting (internal since ca. v1.2)
- Lorre - Developer
- Dev version testing+consulting, unit skinning, graphics designing, focus faction consulting Genoa + Italians
- Inactive since internal SV 2.6
- Extended Team, betatesting + consulting within the beta testing forum
- Drtad - testing, consulting Armenia/Asia Minor/Near-East, helps moderating public forum, modding assistance planned
- Drak - currently inactive, eventually modding planned
- Karo - testing
- Basileios - testing/consulting everything of and around Byzantium
- Taneda Santoka - testing
- beezneez - testing/focus Renaissance campaign
- Greenstone11 - testing
- Quark - testing, modding assistance planned
- Sultan Saigon - testing
- Duke Gibbons - testing
- Atterdag - consulting Scandinavia, modding assistance planned
- IkusaIX - testing
- Germanicus - testing
- Sosobra -testing
- masterproctor77 - testing
- The Fuzz - testing
- palatinae - testing
- Basileos (another one) - testing
- ConstantineVII - testing
- Trygvasson - testing
- Many thanks go also, for betatesting internal SV 2.1.x versions, to: notger, butcher and Fuzz.