Custom Campaign/Retrofit mod
|Custom Campaign/Retrofit mod|
|Platform||Medieval II: Total War: Kingdoms|
|Mod Leader||Unspoken Knight|
|Release Status||CC V2 / RM V1|
|Forum / Thread||Here|
The Retrofit Mod retrofits various Medieval II Total War (M2TW): Kingdoms features, improvements and bug fixes to vanilla M2TW. This mod can be used as it is, or as a base to create additional M2TW: Kingdoms mods
- Hotseat Campaigns.
- Control AI Reinforcements.
- Boiling Oil.
- 4 Additional custom battle maps (Backwoods, Borderlands, Forts, Trenches).
- Unit rebalancing.
- AI Unit Recruitment tweaks.
- Campaign AI Tweaks.
- Miscellaneous bug fixes and improvements.
- Grand Units Addon(for Retrofit v1.0) Version 6.0
- Retrofit Multiplayer V2.0 released
- Hotseat Launcher
Download Link :
The Custom Campaign Mod is a small mod designed to provide additional gameplay and content for Medieval II: Total War. Many of the changes are subjectively chosen by the author for different and/or improved gameplay and will not suit all players and playing styles.
- Custom Campaign Maps: 6 Custom campaigns have been created and can
be accessed from the single player front end menu.
- Historical and Multiplayer Scenario Battles: The historical and
multiplayer scenario battles from Medieval II: Total War have been modified to unlock all battle maps for both single and multiplayer.
- Tech Tree Rebalancing: Campaign recruitment has been significantly
rebalanced, nearly all faction units are recruitable (including generals) and upkeep costs have been approximately halved.
- Heir/Leader Campaign Models: heirs and leaders now have a different
campaign map visual model compared to other generals and family members.
Download Links :