Empires and Traders: Total War
|Empires and Traders: Total War|
|Platform||Rome: Total War|
|Mod Type||Total Conversion|
|Forum / Thread||Here|
This mod ports Rome - Total War back to an earlier era of history while keeping the basic fundamentals and feel of the vanilla game. It includes completed reskins, text changes, UI's, selection map screens, a reworked campaign map, and faction banners/symbols for those that are changed, plus many other minor tweaks and alterations to enhance gameplay. The mod takes place in the year 549BC and includes the following factions:
- Greek City-States
- Persian Empire
- Chaldean Empire
- Lydian Empire
- Roman Kingdom
Version 1.1 has been released for Rome - Total War version 1.5. This version now contains fixed religious buildings for certain eastern factions and new unit Immortals for Persia.
Download 1.1 Here.
Version 1.2 is now available as a seperate download and includes the following fixes/additions:
- fixed religious buildings for the Etruscans
- new faction Gauls that own only Central Gaul
- Britons reduced to 1 settlement
- Germania reduced to 2 settlements
- fixed 'marian' reforms
- Macedonia gets Phalangists and Companion Cavalry when the reforms occur (they get Early Companion Cavalry before the reforms)
- Elephants removed by request for historical accuracy
- Chaldeans get Chariot Archers in place of elephants
- fixed Phoenician agent skins
- altered some province names to remove duplicates
Download 1.2 Here.
Visit the TWC thread Here.