I IsUnitEngagedWithUnit (M2-Scripting)
From TWC WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Type: Condition
- Trigger Requirements: None
- Parameters: unit_label other_unit_label
- CA Example: I_IsUnitEngagedWithUnit roman_archers barb_cavalry
- CA Description: Tests if one specified unit is engaged in combat with the other specified unit?
- Battle/Strat: Battle
- Class: IS_UNIT_ENGAGED_WITH_UNIT
- Conditions (M2-Scripting) - For links to other condition pages and information on parameters.
|Events (M2-Scripting) | Conditions (M2-Scripting) | Commands (M2-Scripting)|