Ireland (ETW Faction)
|Ireland (ETW Faction)|
|From Game:||Empire: Total War|
Ireland is an unplayable minor emergent faction in Empire: Total War.
Ireland is a non-playable emergent faction in Empire Total War which can arise in the region of Ireland, initially controlled by Great Britain. There is a large amount of religious unrest within the region due to it being 70 percent Catholic while being controlled by Protestant Britain. Ireland itself is a Catholic absolute monarchy and will not be very friendly towards Britain when it emerges because of religious differences, different government type and historical grievances.
Ireland doesn't exist at the start of the grand campaign, but the following regions can spawn the Irish faction if there's a successful rebellion:
Dublin, Ireland in 1700
- Starting Building – Magistrate
- Infrastructure - Basic Roads
- Population – 3,065,477
- Wealth – 2875
- Religion – Protestantism 30.0%, Catholicism 70.0%
- Starting Towns/Ports – Shannon Farmland (Peasant Farms), Cork (Craft Workshops Smith), Waterford (Trading Port)
- Later Villages/Ports – Belfast (Port), Galway (Village)
Please see TWC Wiki:Help for information on how to edit the Wiki.