Ireland (ETW Faction)
|Ireland (ETW Faction)|
|From Game:||Empire: Total War|
Ireland is a non-playable emergent faction in Empire Total War which can arise in the region of Ireland, initially controlled by Great Britain. There is a large amount of religious unrest within the region due to it being 70 percent Catholic while being controlled by Protestant Britain. Ireland itself is a Catholic absolute monarchy and will not be very friendly towards Britain when it emerges because of religious differences, different government type and historical grievances.
Dublin, Ireland in 1700
- Starting Building – Magistrate
- Infrastructure - Basic Roads
- Population – 3,065,477
- Wealth – 2875
- Religion – Protestantism 30.0%, Catholicism 70.0%
- Starting Towns/Ports – Shannon Farmland (Peasant Farms), Cork (Craft Workshops Smith), Waterford (Trading Port)
- Later Villages/Ports – Belfast (Port), Galway (Village)
Please see TWC Wiki:Help for information on how to edit the Wiki.