Modelling in 3dsmax
From TWC Wiki
(Redirected from Modeling in 3dsmax)Jump to navigationJump to search
Professor420's Video Tutorials
These video tutorials are likely the best resource for unit-editing in Rome: Total War, covering unit creation from start to finish.
The tutorials (completed set) are now located Here.
- Tutorial 1
- Covers basic 3dsmax familiarity and selecting a concept for modelling.The first tutorial deals with importing and basic model preparation.
- Tutorial 2
- Covers modeling the character chosen in Part One.
- Tutorial 3
- Covers modeling the equipment for our Elven warrior.
- Tutorial 4
- Covers UV Unwrapping the models.
- Tutorial 5
- A basic intro to texture painting.
- Tutorial 6
- Covers the binding and exporting process.
- Tutorial 7
- An introduction to optimizing models into LoD models.
- Extras, including sample textures, shortcuts, and some miscellaneous project files.