Napoleon: Total War Patches
From TWC Wiki
Jump to navigationJump to search
Revision as of 04:29, 18 February 2020 by MakBot (Text replacement - "http://www.twcenter.net" to "https://www.twcenter.net")
February 24th Update
General Issues and Fixes
- Fixed issue with New Chat Room button failing to function in MP Lobby
- Added EyeFinity Support
June 22nd Update
General Issues and Fixes
- Several ATI compatibility issues resolved.
- Fixed various achievement unlock issues and descriptions.
- Fixed various missing text and language issues.
- Fixed a rare issue where changing any graphics setting could cause the users preferences script to become corrupted.
- Campaign difficulty has been rebalanced.
- Campaign AI has been rebalanced for better army distribution.
- Fixed an issue where agents' action success rates were too high.
- Fixed Various Sound effect issues and audio improvements.
- Fixed issue where agents could not disembark from a ship to neutral territory.
- Fixed issue where Post-battle report statistics were not updated properly.
- AI now uses naval invasions more frequently.
- Spies and characters cannot have duplicated names anymore.
- Action Point radius can now be seen when selecting AI armies.
- Fixed an issue where diplomacy restrictions meant that a player could not capture Alexandria back from an emergent Mameluke faction.
- Fixed an issue where Region tax breakdown did not include technology bonus.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when opening trade tab after bankruptcy.
- The Belgian flag colours are now in the correct order.
- Fixed a rare tutorial crash.
- It is no longer possible to exceed elite unit cap limit by using liberate region.
- Fixed an issue where the player was unable to enter or attack an enemy territory if they declare war on them via offering to join an ally's war in diplomacy.
- France is no longer listed as a Constitutional Monarchy in the diplomacy screen.
- Various Battle AI improvements.
- The square formation cannot be selected while in melee anymore.
- Fixed issue where cavalry could get inside buildings.
- Aide De Camp giving wrong advice has been fixed.
- Fixed an issue where units had white uniforms in battle.
- Various voice-over triggers have been updated.
- Various sound effect and music improvements.
- Unit behaviour around deployable defences has been improved.
- Howitzers and Unicorns damage, accuracy and blast radius have been reduced slightly.
- Fixed issue where a few Ottoman units were not immune to heat fatigue.
- Fixed issue where settings were not retained for Mini-map and Picture in Picture, settings are now correctly saved when game exits.
- Fixed an issue where units get stuck in square formation when they form over gabionades.
- Fixed an issue where Bedouin units could not enter buildings on battlefield.
- Fixed an issue where French rebels had Austrian flags.
- The Balance of Power bar is now correctly removed after a building has been captured or defended.
- 3 new land battle maps added.
- Various drop-in battle UI locks fixed.
- Chance of drop-in battles has now been increased.
- Fixed the issue where the Skill rating at the end of a ranked battle is 0 for both players.
- Added drop in battle / quick battle selection panel to frontend.
- Random clients being kicked when multiple users access a multi-player game has been resolved.
- Unlimited money cheaters will now be dropped from game lobbies.
- Multiplayer battle stats now update after playing a historical battle.
- Multiplayer campaign victory conditions now scroll down correctly in the game settings panel in the Front End.
- Fixed an issue with enemy ships sunk statistic not updating correctly in the frontend.
- Fixed an issue in the multiplayer campaign where the AI attacks a players town and the Pre-Battle buttons are greyed out.
- Fixed a crash caused when ESC pressed whilst game is synchronizing for a drop in battle.
- Host names are now shown on a drop-in battle invitation.
- Fixed an issue where the chat box fades away and cannot be brought back, after a time of inactivity.
- Fixed an issue in multiplayer campaign where France and Ottomans where able to engage in diplomacy with each other in the Egyptian campaign.
- Fixed an issue where after a naval game has finished, selecting "swap sides" and playing another game results in the second results screen appearing with incorrect nations.
- Fixed an issue where in multiplayer campaign election results alert appears twice when one player holds an election.
- In fort battles during the deployment phase the mini-map no longer displays buildings that are occupied by an opponent.
- Units hidden in houses are no longer given away by the cursor when moused-over.
- Fixed issue where player names were not showing up in the player list in drop-In battles.
- The French flag is now correct in the player list during a land battles in the Italian multiplayer campaign.
- The chat and player list boxes can be no longer be dragged so far off the screen that they are impossible to recover.
July 2nd Update
General Issues and Fixes
- Portuguese Infantry units for Great Britain faction no longer refer to themselves as Revolutionary Guards/Guards in acknowledgement voice over when selected on the battle map.
- Husares de Valpenas units now have acknowledgement voice over when selected on the battle map.
- Husares Francos Numantios units now have acknowledgement voice over when selected on the battle map.
- Rain can no longer be heard on buildings / boat structures during battles with the weather set to dust storm or snow storm.
- Portuguese units for Great Britain faction now speak Portuguese instead of Polish.
- Light Foot infantry units for Great Britain faction now have correct acknowledgement voice over when selected on the battle map .
- Fire intensity audio fix for ships on medium fire.
- Fixed 5-in Howitzer artillery units acknowledgement voice over when selected on the battle map.