Spain (RTW Faction)
|Spain (RTW Faction)|
|From Game:||Rome: Total War|
|Playable:||No, unlockable with simple file change|
Their cities are:
- Scallabis: Spanish Capital; Region - Lusitania
- Asturica: Spanish Large Town; Region - Gallaecia
- Carthago Nova: Spanish Town; Region - Hispania
- Osca: Spanish Town; Region - Taraconenis
- Long Campaign: Hold 50 provinces including Rome.
- Short Campaign: Hold 15 provinces and outlast or destroy Carthage.
Spain is an heavily infantry focused faction, because of their Bull Warriors, an extremely useful light infantry unit with 2 hitpoints that can form a very strong battleline. Bull Warriors essentially make the faction. Their cavalry is decent early on but falls behind a bit in the late game. They have no Spearmen worthy of mention. Their missiles are very poor except for Balearic Slinger Mercenaries. Their early roster is quite weak, similar to Carthage except with the addition of Naked Fanatics.
- Balearic Slingers
Scutarii: Scutarii are well-equipped light infantry armed with swords, shields and heavy javelins.
Bull warriors: Bull warriors are men whose bravery, stamina and skill are unmatched. These elite fighters are shock troops.
|Armenia | Britannia | Carthage | Dacia | Egypt | Gaul | Germania | Greek Cities | The House of Brutii | The House of Julii | The House of Scipii | Macedon | Numidia | Parthia | Pontus | Scythia | Seleucid Empire | Senate | Spain | Thrace | Rebels|