Total War: Rome II - Modding Index
WIP page to house Index to Tutorials etc.
|You are welcome to edit this page, please read these notes for guidance:-|
|When adding subject areas please use this layout. |
When adding items please keep to existing format with the type of article first;
If you remove a link because an item is superseded, shown not to work, etc. please copy the link to the discussion page and note your reason for removal.
- 1 General Set-Up Information
- 2 Units
- 3 Buildings
- 4 Mapping
- 5 Factions
- 6 Characters
- 7 Scripting
- 8 Names
- 9 Sounds
- 10 2D Graphics
- 11 Videos
- 12 Miscellaneous
- 13 See Also
General Set-Up Information
- Tutorial - Assembly Kit Guide by .Mitch.
- Tutorial - Warscape Modding Primer by daniu
- Tutorial - Modding Guide for Novices by Hetairos
- Resource - Official modding tips and tutorials by CA
- Resource - Modding Q&A's by Actus Reus
- Resource - Modder's ID Registry (to avoid compatibility issues; please read) by husserlTW
- Resource - Lua game functions list by .Mitch.
- Tool - Mod Manager by .Mitch.
- Tool - Rusted PackFile Manager (RPFM) 1.6.2 Released! Now with frozen columns! by Frodo5127
- Tool - EditSF by daniu
- Tool - PFM (Pack File Manager) by daniu
- Tool - Schema Editor by husserlTW
- Tool - Rome 2 Editor by husserlTW
- Tutorial - Sebidee's Complete Guide to Unit Creation by Sebidee
- Tutorial - Sebidee's Guide to Advanced Unit Creation by Sebidee
- Tutorial - How to bring an external model into Rome 2 Part 1: Set Up and Helmet by warman222
- Tutorial - Hoplite Shield Pattern tutorial by Gyrosmeister
- Tutorial - (2018) how to bring a new model into R2 by Havie
- Resource - Model Resource Packs by Stealth4Health
- Tutorial - How to set the decal mask in 3ds for any shield to work with patterns by Noniac
- Resource - Free shield patterns for hellenic factions by Morticia Iunia Bruti
- Tool - "RigidModel NotePad", edit file names+folders inside .rigid_mode_v2 files, safe and very quick by Phazer
- Tutorial - How to Change Region Ownership and Add/Remove Armies using the Assembly Kit by Dresden
- Tutorial - Want 40 units fighting under one General? Here is how! by Epic28
- Resource - Victory Conditions by Fluke
- Tutorial - How to Create Custom Chapter Missions and Intros for Any Faction by Dresden
- Resource - Rome II Raw DB files and Faction Modding Info by Jack Lusted
Traits and Ancillaries
- Tutorial - Using the "User.Script.txt" File by Biggus Splenus
- Tutorial - Using ESFviaXML to Unpack Startpos and Save Games into Text Files by Dresden
- Tutorial - Rome 2 Scripting Tutorial reloaded by Fridericus Secundus
- Tool - SaveParser - Editor for Total War savegames - v22.214.171.124 by Roninx2807
- Tool - EditSF 1.1 - Added Array Editing by daniu
- Tool - R2 Script Extender by T.C.
- Tutorial - Variant Editor - Beginners Guide to the Assembly Kit by Mackles
- Tutorial - Magnar's Modding Video Tutorials - Decode PFM tables (11/08/17) by Manger
- Tutorial - How to create and use a mod pack in 4 easy steps using PFM by crzyrndm
- Tutorial - VariantMeshDefinitions files by Jack Lusted
- Tools, Tutorials and Resources on TWC sub-forum on TWC where most of the tutorials and resources listed above are hosted.
- Rome II Mod Workshop on TWC to ask any questions not covered in the tutorials section.
|Total War Modding|
Indexes to Tools, Tutorials & Resources by Game: