Total War: Attila Portal
Welcome to Total War: Attila on the TWC Wiki
Thirty two DLC factions have been released, including the Danes, the Ostrogothic Empire and the Kingdom of Charlemagne
Total War: Attila is a game in the Total War Series. Developed by the Creative Assembly.
Released in 2015, it is set in the late Roman at 395 AD. The campaign allows the player to take control of either of the Roman Empires, the Sassanid Persians, one of the various Germanic tribes, and more.
Releases & Updates
- Conquest: 1066 AD - Charlemagne Mod - 9/18 beta release
- Ancient Empires v1.03 - 8/18 update
- Judex Rex v5 - 7/18 update
- Unit Pack Compatibility Languages Project - 5/18 update
- The Dark Ages: Fall of the West - 5/18 new release
- Playable SPQR Faction - 5/18 new release
- Medieval Kingdoms Total War April Build Release - 4/18 update
- Total War: Rise of Mordor - 3/18 new release
- Additional Units Mod & Romani Units Pack - 3/18 update
Attila Modding Spotlight
Ancient Empires, as is explained in the forums, is an overhaul project for both Rome 2 and Attila that will provide the player with an historically authentic and strategically challenging experience from the First Punic War through to ~100CE, including a series of mini-campaigns as well as a rebalanced Grand Campaign. It is still a WIP, but one of its projects, namely Warriors of Faith, is already finished and can be downloaded for the vanilla Attila game.
Attila Modding Information
- Visit the Attila Workshop here on TWC!
- Official CA Modding Tips and Tutorials
- Modding Tutorials on TWC
Useful & Recent Modding Information
- Modder's Hub Resources and tutorials
- Changing Settlement Position - Tutorial
- Custom building creation - Tutorial and video
- Mod Manager - Tool for launching multiple mods.
- MedieFire features - Resource for simulating some Steam Workshop mechanics.
- Removing clouds - Tutorial on how to remove tactical view obscuring clouds.
- Models for Attila - Tutorial on how to implement external unit models into Attila.
- Campaign Map - Resource for editing the campaign map with AORs and unit resources.
- Vandalarius The One Sword of the Romano-Gothic Empire
- Fractured Eagle
- Age of Charlemagne - Denmark Let's Play
Publications & Media