Total War: Warhammer Portal
Welcome to Total War: Warhammer on the TWC Wiki
Total War: Warhammer is a game in the Total War series developed by the Creative Assembly.
Released in 2016 the game marks a shift in the Total War series away from the traditional historical setting to the fantasy series of Warhammer.
Warhammer I Releases & Updates
Warhammer II Releases & Updates
- Steph's Warhammer Overhaul - Recruitment Diversity - 7/18 new release
- Radious Total War Mod - 7/18 update
- Campaign Recruitment Events - 4/18 new release
- Sam8872's Marienburg Faction Overhaul Mod - 4/18 new release
- Old World Regiments of Renown - 3/18 new release
Warhammer Modding Spotlight
With a recent release and now a hosted forum on TWC Steph's Warhammer Overhaul - Recruitment Diversity (SWO-RD) mod adds new units, a regional recruitment system giving units with local uniforms and heraldry. The best units are limited both in number and the places where they can be recruited to increase the importance of holding key provinces. The mod aims to keep more balanced armies, preventing the recruitment of too many higher tier units.
View more on this mod here.
Warhammer Modding Information
- Visit the Warhammer Workshop here on TWC!
- Modding Tutorials on TWC
- Official CA modding tips and tutorials
Useful & Recent Tutorials
- Sebidee's Complete Guide to Warhammer Unit Modding
- Getting Started - Modding for Newbies
- Community Battle Map Best Design Practices
- How to add a custom siege map to the campaign
- Faction Unlocker tutorial
Warhammer Community on TWC
- TW:Warhammer Beginners Guide
- All 133 factions' data, units roster, buildings and recruitment
- Unofficial encyclopaedia for Warhammer II
- The Loremaster of Teclis: The Narrative Adventures
- La Pucelle de Carcassonne
- The Waaagh! That covered the world
- 2 v 2 Carnage | Empire & Chaos v Dwarfs & Empire Multiplayer Battle
Publications & Media