Akthross Total War
|Akthross Total War|
|Platform||Medieval 2: Total War.|
|Mod Type||Total conversion.|
|Release Status||Version 1.1|
|Forum / Thread||Hosted Forum|
Akthross Total War is a fantasy mod for Kingdoms that is based on the book A Tale of Akthross: The Seeker and the Mage. This excellent mod allows you to take part in the classic Good vs Evil fight. Playing as an "evil" faction will give you a completley different perspective of Akthross compared to a "good" faction. As a player of an "evil" faction you will have to capture a settlement known as The Heavens Gate which is at the heart of the "good" factions and protected by a Warden of the Gate. While playing as a "good" faction will require you to stop and drive the invading hordes far enough back to capture the settlements key to them!
- Brand new map!
- New models.
- New animations.
- Three custom settlements have been added!
- More balance and tweaks.
- Fully reworked campaign AI!
Version 1.1 This version includes some more features which are shown below:
- More village regions to the Human Kingdoms.
- Adds unit recruitment to palace buildings.
- A more balanced and tweaked EDU and EDB file which have info on units and buildings having unit recruitment info and conditions.
- Adds basic text description to all buildings and units.
- Additional scripting.
This fantasy world wouldnt be complete without a whole new list of factions and I bet your wondering who is "good" and who is "evil"
- THERA, Legacy of the Great Torment team for the use of Uruks, Samurai and Romans.
- Third Age: Total War team for the use of Elves, Dwarves and Trolls
- Call of Warhammer team for the use of Skeleton models.
- IVIarkI2I for his teachings and general help along the way.
- Everybody in the Mod Workshop for their invaluable help over the years!