From TWC WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Alpaca is responsible for many essential tools and tutorials for both RTW and M2TW modding.
A few examples include:
- Adding a new religion - tutorial for BI.
- TGA-HGT Converter - which made map editing possible for the duration of the BI 1.4 and RTW 1.3 patches.
- .texture to .dds and .dds to .texture converter - allows opening and saving of the M2TW texture format.
- .sd converter, plus tutorial on adding new faction symbol, which makes it possible to add icons for more than 21 factions in M2TW.
- How to Add Multiple Campaigns to M2TW - allows the introduction of provincial campaigns ala RTW.
He is also an assistant moderator at The Guild (.org)
|This article is about a member of TWC, members are usually responsible for updating their own pages as they wish, therefore the information shown may not be up-to-date.|
For current staff list see here. For current citizens list see here.