- 1 Introduction
- 2 Major Mods
- 3 Minor Mods
- 4 Tutorials, Tools and Resources
- 5 TWC Profile
Dresden is a multi-award winning modder who has released mods and tutorials for multiple Total War game platforms.
Crucible of Kings
Co-Leader with 'Gunny for Crucible of Kings a total overhaul of Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia focused on providing a slower, more challenging, historical experience in both the campaign and battles. The mod features custom and unique scripted systems that combine with changes at all levels of the game to create a more complex and nuanced gameplay style.
Fall of the Eagles
Mod Leader for Total War: Attila mod Fall of the Eagles,a complete unit and battle overhaul focused on realism, historical authenticity and enjoyable gameplay. The mod is brought to you by the team who created Constantine: Rise of Christianity for Rome II and utilizes many similar resources and concepts as that mod in order to fully flesh out Attila: Total War.
Divide et Impera
Constantine: Rise of Christianity
Mod Leader for Total War: Rome II mod Constantine: Rise of Christianity. The mod is a completely new scenario set in the year 311 A.D. Split into four parts, the Roman Empire is in turmoil. Out of the chaos will emerge a new religion, Christianity, and a sole Augustus, Constantine the Great. Play as one of four Roman Emperors, the Sassanian Empire, various Germanic tribes and others. Includes new religions, historical units and many other changes.
Total War: Spartacus Rises
Team Member for Total War: Rome II mod Total War: Spartacus Rises. The mod takes place in the early 70s B.C. Rome has expanded way beyond the Peninsular of Italy and really feeling tension, biting off more than they could chew. Spartacus and Sertorius, as well as the Berber Kingdoms and Numidia rise against Rome.
Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia Modifications
- Minor Town Garrisons - Adds garrisons to minor towns using vanilla units. Co-author Sebidee.
- Diplomatic & Occupation Options - Allows all factions to annex (confederate) and to loot when taking a settlement.
- Seasonal Effects - Adds seasonal variations (Harsh Winter, Early Spring, etc) which effect income, movement etc.
- 12 Turns Per Year - Changes the turns per year to 12, also changes the months/seasons to work correctly.
Total War: Warhammer II Modifications
- Diplomatic Options - Vassal, Liberate and Confederate - Allows all factions to confederate, liberate and vassal other factions.
- Home Region Move Bonus & Provincial Roads - Gives armies in their home region a bonus to movement (10% or 25%). Optional road buildings effect the whole province.
Total War: Warhammer I Modifications
- Home Region Move Bonus - Gives armies a 10% movement bonus in their own regions.
- Double (x2) Build and Research Times - Mods that provide options for players who want longer build and technology times.
- Conquer Anywhere (Regional Occupation Removal) and Diplomatic Options - Mods allowing factions to conquer any settlement on the map and additional diplomatic options.
Total War: Rome II Modifications
- Seleukeia: Seleucids Fully Expanded - Gives the Seleucid Empire all of its satrapies' territories.
- Dresden's Hēgemonía Hardcore Overhaul Mod - A challenging, historically accurate, realistic experience with multiple turns per year.
- Hēgemonía: Large Empires Mod - Expands the starting territories of the four major powers.
- Qart-Hadast: Carthage Fully Expanded - Gives Libya and Nova Carthago's territory to Carthage.
- Banditry & Plagues from Empire Divided - Adds banditry, plagues and the UI from Empire Divided back into the other campaigns. Co-author Litharion
- It's a Small World After All - Small AI factions limited to only field 2 armies and the hidden income bonus for minor AI factions removed. Co-author Blitzkrieg80
- Traits, Talents and Toadies - Character Overhaul Mod - update to Hellbent's mod
- Radious Traits, Talents and Toadies - Character Overhaul - version presented with permission from Hellbent
- Seasonal Effects for Main Campaign - Adds seasonal variations (extreme, bad, normal, good) based on location.
- City Sack, Liberation and Diplomatic Options - Various mods giving all diplomatic and occupation options to all factions.
- 2TPY & 4TPY Build, Research, Recruitment, Cost, Growth and Movement Mods
- AI Food Fix - No More Starving AI - Gives the AI a food bonus based on difficulty level.
- Loose Formation for All Units - Gives the loose formation ability to all units.
Tutorials, Tools and Resources
Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia
Total War: Attila
Total War: Rome II
- Tutorial: Using ESFviaXML to Unpack Startpos and Save Games into Text Files
- Tutorial: How to change a faction's starting diplomatic status
- Tutorial: Rome 2 Basic Mods, Mod Compilations and Save Game Editing
- Tutorial: How to change a character's name in a save game or at campaign start
- Tutorial: How to edit a character's starting traits
- Tutorial: How to Change Region Ownership and Add/Remove Armies using the Assembly Kit
- Joined TWC on August 23, 2013.
- Awarded Citizenship (Artifex) on November 7, 2013. See here.
- Awarded the title of Opifex on September 6, 2017.
|Modding Award||Awarded for winning Most Popular Modder in the 2014 Rome II Modding Awards. Award received on October 25, 2016.|
|Modding Award||Awarded for winning Most Popular Modder in the 2015 Rome II Modding Awards.. Award received on January 09, 2017.|
|Modding Award||Awarded for winning Most Popular Modder in the 2015 Attila Modding Awards. Award received on January 09, 2017.|
|Modding Award||Awarded for winning the Most Popular Modder category for Rome 2 in the 2016 Awards. Award received on June 08, 2017.|
|Modding Award||Awarded for winning in the Most Popular Modder category for Attila in the 2016 Awards. Award received on June 08, 2017.|
|Modding Award||Awarded for runner up in the Most Popular Modder category for Warhammer in the 2016 Awards. Award received on June 08, 2017.|
|Modding Award||Awarded for winning the Favourite Modder for Rome II in the 2017 Awards. Award received on July 13, 2018.|
|Opifex||Awarded for exceptional modding or other TW-related contributions to the board. Medal received on September 06, 2017.|
|This article is about a member of TWC, members are usually responsible for updating their own pages as they wish, therefore the information shown may not be up-to-date.|
For current staff list see here. For current citizens list see here.