|Ranks:||Citizen | Technical Staff | Administrator|
|Patron of:||Alexander beats Hannibal, DARTH VADER, mongoosel, dulce_et_decorum_est Eric von Manstein Fabolous kshcshbash Player1 Senno SilverGuard|
Simetrical is currently a Hexagon Council member, in the role of tech staff. Simerical is the famous tech guru of TWC. He is known as a robot because of his efficiency with technical aspects of TWC.
Simetrical has been an active administrator continuously since October 2006, for over three years (except four days when all staff was demoted), making him the longest-serving administrator in TWC history. He has never taken a break from the site in that time for more than a few days. Prior to his adminship, he was a moderator for about eleven months. Technical Staff has been led by Simetrical since its creation, and he was its sole active member for long stretches of time.
Simetrical is widely believed to be a bot in fact another incarnation of the Simetribot - due to his unnerving and inhuman efficiency.
So widespread is this belief that a smilie ":sim:" has been dedicated to him.
- April 20, 2005: Confirmed as Civitates.
- May 15, 2005: Appointed Urbanis Legio (local moderator).
- On or before June 8, 2005: Appointed Quaestor (section moderator) under the dictatorship of Sulla and Spartan.
- September 14, 2005: Appointed Praefectus Praetorio (global moderator).
- April 12, 2006: Resigned from staff.
- October 13-14, 2006: Promoted to Senior Staff (Hexagon Council).
- January 16, 2007: Removed from staff by Meiyogen/Honor&Glory, with all other staff.
- January 20, 2007: Restored as administrator by Archer (Davy Jones), after imb39's purchase of the site.
- March 16, 2007: Confirmed 46-1-3 as Chief Technician after the post was created under the new Constitution, with the highest confirmation rate of any of the new Council.
- March 17, 2008: Approved 38-7-7 as Opifex. He had publicly rejected the rank in advance, shortly after the vote began, and did not accept the rank when the vote passed.
|This article is about a member of TWC, members are usually responsible for updating their own pages as they wish, therefore the information shown may not be up-to-date.|
For current staff list see here. For current citizens list see here.