|Ranks:||Senior Moderator | Civitate | Citizen | Curator|
|Patron of:||Lucius Julius |  | ~The Doctor~ | ScarFace | Ibn Rushd|
Scorch (formerly known as "Scorch40") joined Total War Center in August 2005, following the release of Rome: Total War. With the exception of several sporadic bursts of activity, he was largely absent from the site until late December 2006, after the release of Medieval 2: Total War. He has worked on the Helios, writing a column on the Vestigia Vetustatis, and now serves the Publication as its editor, having taken over from Ozymandias. He served as a moderator for a period of over a year, from April 2007 to June 2008. He is a former Wiki Editor, Helios Editer and CdeC member.
- On March 31, 2007, he passed his vote in the CdeC and became a Citizen, having been patronized by Ozymandias.
- On April 24, 2007, Scorch was made a tribunos. He was ratified by the Curia a few weeks later.
- On June 18, 2007, he was nominated for the Patrician rank by Ozymandias and was elected one week later.
- On July 31, 2007, he was elected to the Consilium de Civitate by the Curia.
- On August 29, 2007, he was elected Wiki Editor.
- On November 26, 2007, second term as Wiki Editor started - though the election went uncontested.
- On December 3, 2007, he was re-elected to the CdeC.
- On December 6, 2007, he applied for the position of Curator.
- On December 19, 2007, he was elected to the position of Curator.
- On December 31, 2007, he was made a Senior Moderator.
- On January 30, 2008, he resigned as Curator.
- On February 9, 2008, he became editor of the Helios.
- On June 5, 2008, he resigned as Senior Moderator.
- On August 17, 2008, he returned as a Senior Moderator.
|This article is about a member of TWC, members are usually responsible for updating their own pages as they wish, therefore the information shown may not be up-to-date.|
For current staff list see here. For current citizens list see here.