England (M2TW Faction)
Early English armies are made up of Levy Spearmen and Spear Militia, reinforced by Mailed Knights and Hobilar cavalry. Powerful English missile troops, Longbowmen are often used in battle, but the English cavalry does not offer the power and variety as rival factions.
|England (M2TW Faction)|
|Name:||Kingdom of England|
|From Game:||Medieval II: Total War|
- London: English Capital; - South East England
- Nottingham: English Castle; - Central England
- Caen: English Castle; - Northern France
- Long Campaign: Hold 45 regions, including: Jerusalem Province.
- Short Campaign: Hold 15 regions and Eliminate Scotland & France
- Light Infantry
- Spear/Pike Infantry
- Heavy Infantry
- Light Cavalry
- Heavy Cavalry
If you have further detailed information on the faction, such as strategies, AARs, pictures, or history, please post it on the Faction Details page in a new sub-section so that this page can be kept clean of opinionated information.
|Medieval 2: Total War | Factions:|
|Aztecs | Byzantine Empire | Denmark | Egypt | England | France | Holy Roman Empire | Hungary | Milan | Mongols | Moors | Papal States | Poland | Portugal | Russia | Scotland | Sicily | Spain | Timurids | Turks | Venice | Rebels|