|Current Staff:||View Full List Here|
The Total War Center's Content Staff is responsible for writing articles and producing valuable content for the site in general. It is divided into several branches, each of which is presided over by a Content Director.
- The full list of current staff can be viewed here. The Content Hex oversee the Content Directors who in turn organize their respective branches of Content. In order to join Content Staff, a member should send a private message to either a Content Hex or to one of the respective Content Directors. The current Content Hex are shown below:
- Although different branches of Content Staff have different badges, all of them can be recognized by their blue names and same badge font color.
- Service in Content Staff is rewarded with Scribe's Quills awards. After three to six months of service, a Content Staff Officer will gain a bronze Scribe's Quill. After seven to twelve months, a silver quill is awarded. Once a Content Staff Officer's time of service exceeds a year, a gold quill will be given to him. Late 2010 three additional awards were created for further service; services for a period of one year and six months to one year and eleven months earns an emerald quill, two years to two years and eleven months for a ruby quill, and lastly an amethyst quill is awarded for those who have served for periods greater then three years.
The six different Scribe's Quills.
Reasons to Join
Joining the Content Staff on TWC provides members;
- The opportunity to learn and to grow as a person.
- The opportunity to work along with other great mates, with the hope to develop/improve skills such as teamwork and reciprocal support.
- The opportunity to support the whole TWC community.
- The opportunity to gain reputation and medals as a reward for your work in the Staff.
The bosses of the Content Staff's respective branches. They supervise the Content Staff (Writers and Wiki Staff), Librarians and Content Artists. A list of all Content Directors can be found part way down the forum leaders list here.
Content Staff (Content Writers) are members who write articles for the Site Publications, produce front page announcements for the News Team, look after the Downloads section, or regularly contribute to the TWC Wiki. The full list of the Content Staff can be found here.
Librarians decide on the content of the Scriptorium and are the general custodians of the archives of TWC. As such, they are constantly looking around the forums in search of good articles, worthy of submission to The Scriptorium. They also regularly discuss the functioning of the Library, its structure, policy, and potential improvements. In addition, librarians administer the Scriptorium Writing Competitions. They are led by the Chief Librarian or Content Hex in his absence, the current Librarians are shown below:
- Vacant - Chief Librarian
Content Art Staff
The Art Staff organizes the site's Graphics Workshop including graphical competitions. On top of that, the Art Staff Officers are also responsible for creating official medals, logos, badges and symbols for TWC. The current list of the Art Staff is shown below:
Those who are Content Emeritus are former Content Staffers (usually former Content Directors) who have left office but are kept around in staff for advisory type roles.