It produces: - previews, reviews and retrospectives of TW games - reviews and retrospectives of modifications for TW games - interviews with TWC modders - articles relating to all aspects of the TWC Modding Awards; and - articles and interviews connected to other TW-related projects based here at TWC.
Each member of the ES team is usually free to write on the topic they prefer, as long as this falls within the categories above, though of course the ES aims to provide specific works according to the needs of the moment.
If ranting and raving about the latest developments in the Total War world is something you do; if reviewing modifications such as the Last Great War and the Third Age: Total War or interviewing the most well-known modders sounds like your cup of tea, then why not give it a go? No need to worry that your English or writing skills may not be up to the task, we're happy to provide help and plenty of guidance. Flexibility is the rule for us and plenty of time will be allowed to learn how to become a successful ES writer!
To view the latest editions of The Eagle Standard on TWC go here
- The Eagle Standard Article Archive on TWC - older articles (prior to the moving to the CMS)
- Eagle Standard Archive - Index to early Volumes I to IX
♔Old Dragoon♔ is Director of the Eagle Standard, responsible for overseeing his team and the ES department.
- For other staff members and writers see here
The Eagle Standard publication on TWC was founded in March 2005.
Some previous team members include:
- Flinn Director
- Lugotorix Deputy Director
- MorganH., Editor-in-Chief
- Major Darling, Writer, Assistant Editor
- Juvenal, Artists Gallery
- Capt. Fozdike, Writer
- ToonTotalWar, Writer
- Illuminati Rex, Writer
- Polemaios, Writer
The original organising members were:
- Justinian, Managing Director, Editor
- Belisarius, Managing Director, Editor
- GrimSta, Assistant Managing Director
- Spadicus, Article Author
- Emperor Dimitricus, Reporter
- Fable, Reporter
- Imb39, Reporter
- therussian, Reporter
See this post by Spartan in March 2005. Note an early appearance by the now legendary Imb39 in that list.