Commander (TW3K Character Type)
The Commander character type is part of the Earth Wu Xing elemental phase. They are portrayed with a yellow theme to their clothing.
The Commander's main attribute is Authority, high Authority increases character satisfaction (faction-wide if faction leader, heir or prime minister) and unit morale for the character's retinue. The Commander's specialist skills and recruitment options favour Melee Cavalry.
With the 1.3 patch to the game the commanders' abilities were expanded to give the ability to use formations if they lead an army. They were also given wider recruitment options including crossbowmen and higher-level spearmen.
- Effects only applicable to Faction Leader, Heir or Prime Minister
- Effects only relevant to generals.
- (retinue) applies only to that general's units.
- (army) applies to all of the army the general is part of.
- (commanding) applies to all of the army, but only if the general is the one in overall command.
- Effects only relevant whilst administrator of a commandery
- Effects only relevant whilst deployed on assignment
Commanders' satisfaction faction-wide can be improved by the following reforms:
Noteable Commander Characters
- Cao Cao - One of the 12 playable starting warlords
- Liu Bei - One of the 12 playable starting warlords
- Liu Biao - One of the 12 playable starting warlords
- Liu Qi
- Sun Quan
- Yuan Shao - One of the 12 playable starting warlords
- Yuan Shu - One of the 12 playable starting warlords
|Total War: Three Kingdoms Portal|
|Total War: Three Kingdoms - Yellow Turban Rebellion|
|On the forum: Three Kingdoms Discussion | Three Kingdoms Review | Three Kingdoms Mods | Mod Workshop|