Commander (TW3K Character Type)
The Commander character type is part of the Earth Wu Xing elemental phase. They are portrayed with a yellow theme to their clothing.
The Commander's main attribute is Authority, high Authority increases character satisfaction (faction-wide if faction leader, heir or prime minister) and unit morale for the character's retinue. The Commander's specialist skills and recruitment options favour Melee Cavalry.
- Effects only applicable to Faction Leader, Heir or Prime Minister
- Effects only relevant to generals.
- (retinue) applies only to that general's units.
- (army) applies to all of the army the general is part of.
- (commanding) applies to all of the army, but only if the general is the one in overall command.
- Effects only relevant whilst administrator of a commandery
- Effects only relevant whilst deployed on assignment
Commanders' satisfaction faction-wide can be improved by the following reforms:
Noteable Commander Characters
- Cao Cao - One of the 12 playable starting warlords
- Liu Bei - One of the 12 playable starting warlords
- Liu Biao - One of the 12 playable starting warlords
- Liu Qi
- Sun Quan
- Yuan Shao - One of the 12 playable starting warlords
- Yuan Shu - One of the 12 playable starting warlords
|Total War: Three Kingdoms Portal|
|Total War: Three Kingdoms - Yellow Turban Rebellion|
|On the forum: Three Kingdoms Discussion | Three Kingdoms Review | Three Kingdoms Mods | Mod Workshop|